146 Gleneagles Estates Ln, Cochrane, Alberta T4C 2H7 - MLS® C4225526
- MLS® # C4225526
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,605
- Total Rooms:11
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, In Floor Heat System, Natural Gas
- Basement:Walkout/Walk Up, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2004
- Condo Fee:$110.00
- Condo Name:Estates of Gleneagles
- Roof:Pine Shakes
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:East
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:643m
- Kitchen - Main:15.7 x 9.10
- Dining Room - Main:12.10 x 11.4
- Laundry Room - Main:8.4 x 7.10
- Master Bedroom - Main:15.11 x 13.11
- Living Room - Main:14.0 x 14.0
- Breakfast Nook - Main:10.11 x 11.8
- Bedroom - Lower Level(s):11.11 x 11.7
- Bedroom - Lower Level(s):11.9 x 10.9
- Bedroom - Lower Level(s):12.1 x 11.10
- Family Room - Lower Level(s):13.11 x 13.11
- Game Room - Lower Level(s):8.1 x 15.1
- Reserve Fund Contributions
- Cul-De-Sac, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, No Through Road, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, River Valley View, View City, Lake View, View Mountain, Ravine View
- Air Conditioning-Central, Bar, Ceiling 9 ft., Ceiling 10 ft., Deck, No Smoking Home, Patio, Sprinkler System-Underground
- Reserve Fund Contributions
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
132 Gleneagles Cl
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
Sather Real Estate Pro Brokers Ltd. /
204 Gleneagles Estates Ln
Beds: 6 Baths: 3
RE/MAX Real Estate (mountain View) /
319 Gleneagles Vw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
CIR Realty /
Compare All GlenEagles Homes
Listing Information Updated: May 20th 2019 09:32:40pm
Courtsey of CIR REALTY.
Home for sale at 146 Gleneagles Estates Ln Cochrane, Alberts T4C 2H7.
Description: The home at 146 Gleneagles Estates Ln Cochrane, Alberta T4C 2H7 with the MLS® Number C4225526 is currently listed at $949,900.
List Price: $949,900
How likely are you to recommend The McKelvie Group to your friends and family? 10/10 (10 = Absolutely!) What did we do particularly well? Full and detailed printed materials about each house and information on the houses sold in same area were that very factors that actually made us choose your agent over others.
Persistent marketing in different media gave good exposure. Communication especially regarding feedback was also helpful. The “ flag “ at the open house sign was effective. Excellent photographs and presentation in booklet as well as handout sheet.
Dr. John Bauman
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
|Total GlenEagles Real Estate:||22|
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,112|
|Cochrane last 14 Days:||53|
|GlenEagles last 14 Days:||4|
|Sq Ft. Low:||1,321.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,804.00|