1009 Auburn Bay Ci Se, Calgary, Alberta T3M 2A3 - MLS® C4225445
- MLS® # C4225445
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,116
- Total Rooms:5
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Year Built:2013
- Condo Fee:$172.00
- Exterior:Fiber Cement Siding
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:Southeast
- Lot Shape:
- Frontage Metres:662m
- Kitchen - Main:8.4 x 12.8
- Living Room - Main:11.0 x 15.2
- Dining Room - Main:10.0 x 10.6
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):13.6 x 14.2
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.4 x 14.2
- Exterior Maintenance, Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, Utilities for Common Area
- Beach Access, Fenced, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Deck, No Smoking Home, Programmable Thermostat
- Amenities Associated With HOA/Condo, Lake Access
- Parking Spaces:1
115 Autumn Gr Se
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
CIR Realty /
123 Auburn Sound Mr Se
Beds: 5 Baths: 2
Royal LePage Solutions /
168 Auburn Shores WY Se
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
Redline Real Estate Group Inc. /
Compare All Auburn Bay Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 21st 2019 12:49:49am
Courtsey of RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE.
Home for sale at 1009 Auburn Bay Ci Se Calgary, Alberts T3M 2A3.
Description: The home at 1009 Auburn Bay Ci Se Calgary, Alberta T3M 2A3 with the MLS® Number C4225445 is currently listed at $269,900.
List Price: $269,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Sunday, April 21st 12:50am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,038|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,417|
|Auburn Bay last 14 Days:||25|
|Sq Ft. Low:||473.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||4,047.00|