#402 805 4 ST Ne, Calgary, Alberta T2E 3S9 - MLS® C4225431
- MLS® # C4225431
- Full Baths:1
- Square Footage:774
- Total Rooms:5
- Finished Levels:1
- Heating:Baseboard, Natural Gas
- Year Built:2011
- Condo Fee:$446.00
- Exterior:Fiber Cement Siding,Stucco
- Roof:Tar & Gravel
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:East
- Lot Shape:
- Living/Dining Room Combination - Main:12.0 x 20.2
- Kitchen - Main:9.2 x 12.0
- Master Bedroom - Main:9.9 x 11.5
- Bedroom - Main:10.2 x 11.7
- Laundry Room - Main:3.4 x 3.7
- Exterior Maintenance, Heat, Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, Water/Sewer
- Corner, No Back Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View City, View Downtown
- Balcony, Ceiling 9 ft., No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Sprinkler System-Fire
- Parking Spaces:1
- Parking:Single Indoor, Heated, Parkade
1117 Russet RD Ne
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
RE/MAX First /
1012 5 ST Ne
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
Maxwell Canyon Creek /
1412 4 ST Ne
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
Maxwell Capital Realty /
Compare All Renfrew Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 20th 2019 08:45:44am
Courtsey of EXP REALTY.
Home for sale at #402 805 4 ST Ne Calgary, Alberts T2E 3S9.
Description: The home at #402 805 4 ST Ne Calgary, Alberta T2E 3S9 with the MLS® Number C4225431 is currently listed at $309,900.
List Price: $309,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Saturday, April 20th 8:48am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,038|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,420|
|Renfrew last 14 Days:||9|
|Sq Ft. Low:||472.47|
|Sq Ft. High:||3,120.00|