9 Scot Cl, Blackie, Alberta T0L 0J0 - MLS® C4225398
- MLS® # C4225398
- Full Baths:3
- Square Footage:1,083
- Total Rooms:10
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2005
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:Pie Shaped
- Frontage Metres:0m
- Bedroom - Main:9.7 x 10.8
- Bedroom - Main:9.5 x 10.8
- Dining Room - Main:10.10 x 12.8
- Master Bedroom - Main:13.11 x 10.5
- Kitchen - Main:9.8 x 10.5
- Living Room - Main:12.11 x 14.3
- Bedroom - Basement:21.10 x 14.7
- Recreation Room - Basement:12.11 x 24.0
- Storage Room - Basement:3.4 x 7.8
- Utility Room - Basement:10.1 x 6.11
- Back Lane, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Fenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Schools, See Remarks, Shopping Nearby, Vegetable Garden
- Air Conditioning-Central, Deck, Fire Pit, No Smoking Home, Vacuum System-Roughed-In
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:2 Outdoor Stalls
208 Stuart St
Beds: 4 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Real Estate (central) /
103 Aberdeen St
Beds: 0 Baths: 0
Century 21 Foothills Real Estate /
207 Marischal St
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
Colpitts Realty Ltd. /
Compare All Blackie Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 22nd 2019 12:00:48pm
Courtsey of REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS INC..
Home for sale at 9 Scot Cl Blackie, Alberts T0L 0J0.
Description: The home at 9 Scot Cl Blackie, Alberta T0L 0J0 with the MLS® Number C4225398 is currently listed at $299,000.
List Price: $299,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)