5310 57 Av, Olds, Alberta T4H 1J3 - MLS® C4225130
- MLS® # C4225130
- Full Baths:4
- Square Footage:2,381
- Total Rooms:13
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, See Remarks, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:1970
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:East
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:1,110m
- Kitchen - Main:13.4 x 15.1
- Dining Room - Main:13.4 x 11.3
- Den - Main:11.1 x 11.11
- Living Room - Main:13.4 x 25.10
- Solarium - Main:11.5 x 13.3
- Laundry Room - Main:7.2 x 3.6
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):13.5 x 16.9
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):14.5 x 13.5
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.1 x 14.6
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):12.3 x 8.7
- Family Room - Basement:36.7 x 12.7
- Bedroom - Basement:12.6 x 12.5
- Bedroom - Basement:8.9 x 12.7
- Backs Onto Park/Trees, Corner, Fenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot
- Deck, Sunroom, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:5
- Parking:Double Garage Detached, RV Parking
5819 63 Av
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
Widmer Realty Ltd. /
55 Valiant Cr
Beds: 5 Baths: 3
CIR Realty /
39 Briegel Rd
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
RE/MAX Aca Realty /
Compare All Olds Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 25th 2019 04:15:44pm
Courtsey of CENTURY 21 GATEWAY REAL ESTATE LTD..
Home for sale at 5310 57 Av Olds, Alberts T4H 1J3.
Description: The home at 5310 57 Av Olds, Alberta T4H 1J3 with the MLS® Number C4225130 is currently listed at $489,000.
List Price: $489,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)