8 Marquis Ln Se, Calgary, Alberta T3M 2G6 - MLS® C4225074
- MLS® # C4225074
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,277
- Total Rooms:8
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Year Built:2013
- Condo Fee:$169.00
- Condo Name:Ebony Townhomes
- Exterior:Fiber Cement Siding,Vinyl,Wood
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:East
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Kitchen - Main:9.2 x 13.8
- Dining Room - Main:10.4 x 10.8
- Living Room - Main:13.2 x 14.2
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.6 x 10.10
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.4 x 10.10
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):3.0 x 3.2
- Family Room - Lower Level(s):7.8 x 9.10
- Utility Room - Lower Level(s):5.8 x 9.10
- Exterior Maintenance, Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, Utilities for Common Area
- Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Amenities Associated With HOA/Condo
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Single Garage Attached
440 Mahogany Bv Se
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
Royal LePage Solutions /
185 Mahogany Tc Se
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
RE/MAX First /
#609 122 Mahogany Ce Se
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
Jayman Realty Inc. /
Compare All Mahogany Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 24th 2019 01:45:47pm
Courtsey of RE/MAX COMPLETE REALTY.
Home for sale at 8 Marquis Ln Se Calgary, Alberts T3M 2G6.
Description: The home at 8 Marquis Ln Se Calgary, Alberta T3M 2G6 with the MLS® Number C4225074 is currently listed at $289,900.
List Price: $289,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Wednesday, April 24th 1:47pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,986|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,386|
|Mahogany last 14 Days:||14|
|Sq Ft. Low:||533.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||4,222.00|