106 Citadel PT Nw, Calgary, Alberta T3G 5L2 - MLS® C4225051
- MLS® # C4225051
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,113
- Total Rooms:7
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Walkout/Walk Up, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2002
- Condo Fee:$301.00
- Condo Name:Citadel Pointe
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:
- Frontage Metres:2,150m
- Living Room - Main:13.11 x 19.2
- Dining Room - Main:3.0 x 4.3
- Kitchen - Main:9.5 x 14.0
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):13.5 x 13.5
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.0 x 11.0
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):8.7 x 12.5
- Recreation Room - Basement:19.0 x 28.0
- Exterior Maintenance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Professional Management
- Fenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Deck, No Smoking Home, Programmable Thermostat
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:2 Outdoor Stalls
62 Citadel Forest PL Nw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Real Estate (mountain View) /
43 Citadel Hills Gr Nw
Beds: 3 Baths: 3
Coldwell Banker Mountain Central /
50 Citadel Estates Ht Nw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
Engel & Volkers Calgary /
Compare All Citadel Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 25th 2019 10:45:42am
Courtsey of URBAN-REALTY.ca.
Home for sale at 106 Citadel PT Nw Calgary, Alberts T3G 5L2.
Description: The home at 106 Citadel PT Nw Calgary, Alberta T3G 5L2 with the MLS® Number C4225051 is currently listed at $289,000.
List Price: $289,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Thursday, April 25th 10:31am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,991|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,381|
|Citadel last 14 Days:||9|
|Sq Ft. Low:||736.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,084.00|