148 Westland St, Okotoks, Alberta T1S 0B3 - MLS® C4225014
- MLS® # C4225014
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:2,396
- Total Rooms:11
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-2, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2007
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Foundation:Concrete Slab
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:416m
- Kitchen - Main:12.10 x 13.0
- Dining Room - Main:8.4 x 13.0
- Office - Main:9.3 x 10.1
- Living Room - Main:12.7 x 16.11
- Bonus Room - Upper Level(s):16.1 x 16.5
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):13.0 x 15.11
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.5 x 12.5
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.8 x 12.5
- Utility Room - Lower Level(s):15.0 x 15.7
- Bedroom - Lower Level(s):12.4 x 15.6
- Family Room - Lower Level(s):12.6 x 19.9
- Backs Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View Mountain
- Balcony, Deck, Dog Run-Fenced In
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached, Insulated, Heated, Over Sized
81 Westmount Rd
Beds: 5 Baths: 3
RE/MAX First /
58 Westmount Wy
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
RE/MAX First /
Compare All Westmount_OK Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 22nd 2019 12:29:58am
Courtsey of REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS INC..
Home for sale at 148 Westland St Okotoks, Alberts T1S 0B3.
Description: The home at 148 Westland St Okotoks, Alberta T1S 0B3 with the MLS® Number C4225014 is currently listed at $514,900.
List Price: $514,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)