221 11a ST Ne, Calgary, Alberta T2E 4N9 - MLS® C4224981
- MLS® # C4224981
- Full Baths:4
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,753
- Total Rooms:11
- Finished Levels:4
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2018
- Roof:EPDM Membrane
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:East
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:456m
- Living Room - Main:10.8 x 13.10
- Dining Room - Main:10.11 x 15.5
- Kitchen - Main:7.7 x 14.9
- Bonus Room - Upper Level(s):8.6 x 11.9
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.2 x 14.6
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.9 x 13.7
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.5 x 11.10
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):3.0 x 5.4
- Utility Room - Upper Level(s):6.3 x 12.8
- Bedroom - Basement:10.7 x 10.8
- Recreation Room - Basement:16.2 x 20.10
- Back Lane, Level Land, Low Maintenance Landscape, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View
- Ceiling 9 ft., Skylight, Vacuum System-Roughed-In, Wall Unit-Built-In
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Double Garage Detached
109 Thomson AV Ne
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Real Estate (mountain View) /
#329 910 Centre AV Ne
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Real Estate (central) /
#2 840 Mcpherson RD Ne
Beds: 3 Baths: 3
RE/MAX Realty Professionals /
Compare All Bridgeland/Riverside Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 22nd 2019 04:00:49pm
Courtsey of RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS.
Home for sale at 221 11a ST Ne Calgary, Alberts T2E 4N9.
Description: The home at 221 11a ST Ne Calgary, Alberta T2E 4N9 with the MLS® Number C4224981 is currently listed at $899,500.
List Price: $899,500
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Monday, April 22nd 4:02pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,982|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,375|
|Bridgeland/Riverside last 14 Days:||12|
|Sq Ft. Low:||401.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,656.56|