#3104 175 Silverado Bv Sw, Calgary, Alberta T2X 0V5 - MLS® C4224828
- MLS® # C4224828
- Full Baths:2
- Square Footage:858
- Total Rooms:7
- Finished Levels:1
- Heating:Baseboard, Hot Water, Natural Gas
- Year Built:2014
- Condo Fee:$358.00
- Exterior:Fiber Cement Siding
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:Southeast
- Lot Shape:
- Master Bedroom - Main:10.4 x 11.4
- Bedroom - Main:10.4 x 10.8
- Living Room - Main:11.8 x 14.0
- Kitchen - Main:8.0 x 9.2
- Dining Room - Main:7.10 x 11.8
- Laundry Room - Main:3.4 x 4.8
- Covered Porch - Main:7.4 x 23.8
- Heat, Insurance, Janitorial for Common Area, Landscape and Snow Removal, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, Utilities for Common Area, Water/Sewer
- Corner, Flat Site, Landscaped, Level Land, No Back Lane, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Ceiling 9 ft., No Smoking Home, Patio, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Double Indoor, Heated, Parkade, Underground
238 Silverado Cm Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Landan Real Estate /
#104 20 Silverado Crest Pa Sw
Beds: 1 Baths: 1
RE/MAX First /
344 Silverado Cm Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
Royal LePage Integrity /
Compare All Silverado Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 25th 2019 04:00:42pm
Courtsey of RE/MAX FIRST.
Home for sale at #3104 175 Silverado Bv Sw Calgary, Alberts T2X 0V5.
Description: The home at #3104 175 Silverado Bv Sw Calgary, Alberta T2X 0V5 with the MLS® Number C4224828 is currently listed at $269,800.
List Price: $269,800
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Thursday, April 25th 4:02pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,984|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,377|
|Silverado last 14 Days:||14|
|Sq Ft. Low:||483.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||3,575.00|