725 Woodside BA Nw, Airdrie, Alberta T4B 2W2 - MLS® C4224490
- MLS® # C4224490
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,913
- Total Rooms:10
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2002
- Exterior:Stone,Vinyl,Wood Shingle
- Roof:Cedar Shakes
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:East
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:569m
- Kitchen - Main:12.6 x 10.8
- Breakfast Nook - Main:10.9 x 10.4
- Living Room - Main:14.0 x 14.7
- Dining Room - Main:12.1 x 9.9
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):14.10 x 11.11
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.0 x 11.0
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):14.7 x 10.1
- Loft - Upper Level(s):10.10 x 11.6
- Recreation Room - Basement:19.4 x 25.7
- Bedroom - Basement:8.3 x 14.1
- Cul-De-Sac, Estate Property, Fenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, No Back Lane, View
- Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
#15 209 Woodside DR Nw
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
Royal LePage Benchmark /
104 Woodside Ci Nw
Beds: 4 Baths: 2
CIR Realty /
#9 209 Woodside DR Nw
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
Century 21 Powerrealty.ca /
Compare All Woodside Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 25th 2019 03:45:49pm
Courtsey of CENTURY 21 POWERREALTY.CA.
Home for sale at 725 Woodside BA Nw Airdrie, Alberts T4B 2W2.
Description: The home at 725 Woodside BA Nw Airdrie, Alberta T4B 2W2 with the MLS® Number C4224490 is currently listed at $479,900.
List Price: $479,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Thursday, April 25th 3:48pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,987|
|Airdrie last 14 Days:||102|
|Woodside last 14 Days:||1|
|Sq Ft. Low:||765.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||1,913.00|