3804 Parkhill ST Sw, Calgary, Alberta T2S 2Z6 - MLS® C4224464
- MLS® # C4224464
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:2,126
- Total Rooms:12
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2014
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:323m
- Living Room - Main:15.3 x 16.9
- Dining Room - Main:11.9 x 13.6
- Kitchen - Main:10.0 x 12.0
- Den - Main:8.4 x 10.4
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):15.4 x 16.0
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.2 x 12.9
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.5 x 13.6
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):5.2 x 10.1
- Recreation Room - Basement:14.9 x 26.3
- Bedroom - Basement:11.3 x 11.8
- Other - Basement:14.6 x 15.0
- Utility Room - Basement:8.0 x 9.0
- Back Lane, Fenced, Landscaped, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View City
- Air Conditioning-Central, Bar, Ceiling 9 ft., Ceiling 10 ft., Deck, No Smoking Home, Skylight, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Double Garage Detached
3821 Parkhill ST Sw
Beds: 3 Baths: 1
3609 3 ST Sw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Real Estate (mountain View) /
Compare All Parkhill Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 24th 2019 06:01:31pm
Courtsey of ROYAL LEPAGE BENCHMARK.
Home for sale at 3804 Parkhill ST Sw Calgary, Alberts T2S 2Z6.
Description: The home at 3804 Parkhill ST Sw Calgary, Alberta T2S 2Z6 with the MLS® Number C4224464 is currently listed at $1,159,900.
List Price: $1,159,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Wednesday, April 24th 5:48pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,977|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,381|
|Parkhill last 14 Days:||2|
|Sq Ft. Low:||449.50|
|Sq Ft. High:||3,393.00|