#1802 215 13 AV Sw, Calgary, Alberta T2R 0V6 - MLS® C4224394
- MLS® # C4224394
- Full Baths:2
- Square Footage:1,158
- Total Rooms:5
- Finished Levels:1
- Heating:Fan Coil, Natural Gas
- Year Built:2009
- Condo Fee:$745.00
- Condo Name:Union Square
- Roof:Tar & Gravel
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:
- Living Room - Main:11.8 x 16.5
- Dining Room - Main:11.8 x 11.11
- Kitchen - Main:12.9 x 10.7
- Master Bedroom - Main:10.10 x 15.3
- Bedroom - Main:12.6 x 11.1
- Exterior Maintenance, Heat, Insurance, Janitorial for Common Area, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, Utilities for Common Area, Water/Sewer
- Backs Onto Park/Trees, Commercial, Corner, Flat Site, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Back Lane, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View City, View Downtown, View Mountain
- Air Conditioning-Central, Balcony, No Smoking Home, Sprinkler System-Fire
- Parking Spaces:1
- Parking:Single Indoor, Heated, Underground
#102 1320 12 AV Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
CIR Realty /
#1104 530 12 AV Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Real Estate (mountain View) /
#1304 1053 10 ST Sw
Beds: 1 Baths: 1
RE/MAX Landan Real Estate /
Compare All Beltline Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 23rd 2019 12:34:25am
Courtsey of RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS.
Home for sale at #1802 215 13 AV Sw Calgary, Alberts T2R 0V6.
Description: The home at #1802 215 13 AV Sw Calgary, Alberta T2R 0V6 with the MLS® Number C4224394 is currently listed at $549,900.
List Price: $549,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Tuesday, April 23rd 12:35am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,984|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,379|
|Beltline last 14 Days:||39|
|Sq Ft. Low:||407.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||4,230.00|