1704 Jumping Pound Cm, Cochrane, Alberta T4C 2L1 - MLS® C4224244
- MLS® # C4224244
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,747
- Total Rooms:8
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, In Floor Heat System, Electric,Natural Gas
- Year Built:2018
- Condo Fee:$219.00
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Foundation:Concrete Slab
- Front Exposure:East
- Lot Shape:
- Kitchen - Main:13.0 x 14.3
- Dining Room - Main:12.5 x 14.3
- Living Room - Main:12.0 x 17.3
- Den - Main:8.1 x 9.1
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):12.0 x 12.6
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.7 x 8.6
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):8.9 x 8.5
- Recreation Room - Lower Level(s):10.1 x 17.3
- Exterior Maintenance, Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions
- Environmental Reserve, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, River Valley View, Rolling Land, View, View Mountain, Ravine View
- Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, Vacuum System-Roughed-In, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
20 Jumping Pound Ri
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Real Estate (mountain View) /
2406 Jumping Pound Common
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
RE/MAX First /
Compare All Jumping Pound Ridge Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 22nd 2019 12:29:58am
Courtsey of ROYAL LEPAGE ALLSTAR REAL ESTATE.
Home for sale at 1704 Jumping Pound Cm Cochrane, Alberts T4C 2L1.
Description: The home at 1704 Jumping Pound Cm Cochrane, Alberta T4C 2L1 with the MLS® Number C4224244 is currently listed at $399,000.
List Price: $399,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Monday, April 22nd 12:31am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,012|
|Cochrane last 14 Days:||46|
|Jumping Pound Ridge last 14 Days:||1|
|Sq Ft. Low:||667.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,382.00|