80 Morningside Mr Sw, Airdrie, Alberta T4B 0K2 - MLS® C4224079
- MLS® # C4224079
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:2
- Square Footage:1,475
- Total Rooms:8
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2008
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:South
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:342m
- Living Room - Main:12.3 x 13.7
- Kitchen - Main:11.7 x 15.3
- Breakfast Nook - Main:7.6 x 12.3
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.4 x 13.6
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.4 x 10.10
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.2 x 10.10
- Bedroom - Lower Level(s):11.1 x 11.9
- Family Room - Lower Level(s):11.1 x 18.4
- Back Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Level Land, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Double Garage Detached
203 Morningside Ci Sw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
Grand Realty /
21 Morningside Mr Sw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Rocky View Real Estate /
Compare All Morningside Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 25th 2019 12:19:43am
Courtsey of RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS.
Home for sale at 80 Morningside Mr Sw Airdrie, Alberts T4B 0K2.
Description: The home at 80 Morningside Mr Sw Airdrie, Alberta T4B 0K2 with the MLS® Number C4224079 is currently listed at $379,900.
List Price: $379,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)