#302 2422 Erlton ST Sw, Calgary, Alberta T2S 3B6 - MLS® C4224055
- MLS® # C4224055
- Full Baths:2
- Square Footage:1,003
- Total Rooms:6
- Finished Levels:1
- Heating:Baseboard, Hot Water, Natural Gas
- Year Built:1998
- Condo Fee:$517.00
- Condo Name:Waterford of Erlton
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:
- Living Room - Main:12.2 x 15.7
- Dining Room - Main:7.1 x 9.1
- Kitchen With Eating Area - Main:8.2 x 11.0
- Master Bedroom - Main:11.9 x 11.11
- Bedroom - Main:8.5 x 10.11
- Laundry Room - Main:5.0 x 5.3
- Exterior Maintenance, Heat, Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, Water/Sewer
- Fenced, Landscaped, Level Land, Low Maintenance Landscape, River View, Shopping Nearby, View
- Balcony, Ceiling 9 ft., No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Sprinkler System-Fire
- Parking Spaces:1
- Parking:Stall, Single Indoor, Heated, Underground
74 34 AV Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
Royal LePage Benchmark /
#112 60 24 AV Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Real Estate (central) /
2409 Erlton ST Sw
Beds: 3 Baths: 3
Century 21 Bamber Realty Ltd. /
Compare All Erlton Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 25th 2019 04:30:47pm
Courtsey of ENCORE REALTY PROFESSIONALS.
Home for sale at #302 2422 Erlton ST Sw Calgary, Alberts T2S 3B6.
Description: The home at #302 2422 Erlton ST Sw Calgary, Alberta T2S 3B6 with the MLS® Number C4224055 is currently listed at $394,900.
List Price: $394,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Thursday, April 25th 4:32pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,989|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,382|
|Erlton last 14 Days:||7|
|Sq Ft. Low:||93.40|
|Sq Ft. High:||3,767.00|