160 Auburn Springs CL Se, Calgary, Alberta T3M 0Z8 - MLS® C4223947
- MLS® # C4223947
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:2,490
- Total Rooms:8
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Unfinished
- Year Built:2012
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Foundation:Concrete Slab
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:Pie Shaped
- Frontage Metres:539m
- Kitchen - Main:11.8 x 14.2
- Dining Room - Main:12.2 x 13.0
- Living Room - Main:14.0 x 18.8
- Bonus Room - Upper Level(s):14.0 x 14.0
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):6.0 x 6.6
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):12.6 x 19.0
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.0 x 13.4
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.7 x 14.8
- Backs Onto Park/Trees, Beach Access, Corner, Fenced, Flat Site, Lake Access Property, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Back Lane, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View
- Balcony, Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, No Smoking Home, Patio, Sprinkler System-Underground
- Amenities Associated With HOA/Condo, Lake Access
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
115 Autumn Gr Se
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
CIR Realty /
123 Auburn Sound Mr Se
Beds: 5 Baths: 2
Royal LePage Solutions /
168 Auburn Shores WY Se
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
Redline Real Estate Group Inc. /
Compare All Auburn Bay Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 20th 2019 12:54:21am
Courtsey of CHARLES.
Home for sale at 160 Auburn Springs CL Se Calgary, Alberts T3M 0Z8.
Description: The home at 160 Auburn Springs CL Se Calgary, Alberta T3M 0Z8 with the MLS® Number C4223947 is currently listed at $649,900.
List Price: $649,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Saturday, April 20th 12:55am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,039|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,422|
|Auburn Bay last 14 Days:||25|
|Sq Ft. Low:||473.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||4,047.00|