62 Napoleon Meadows Wy, Innisfail, Alberta T4G 0N6 - MLS® C4223505
- MLS® # C4223505
- Full Baths:4
- Square Footage:1,660
- Total Rooms:10
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, In Floor Heat System, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2015
- Exterior:Asphalt Shingles,Stone,Vinyl
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:East
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:900m
- Master Bedroom - Main:14.9 x 12.7
- Bedroom - Main:10.1 x 10.9
- Kitchen - Main:12.6 x 12.10
- Dining Room - Main:14.9 x 11.2
- Living Room - Main:13.0 x 13.0
- Den - Main:12.0 x 9.1
- Bedroom - Basement:10.1 x 10.9
- Family Room - Basement:12.6 x 19.10
- Media Room - Basement:15.11 x 12.8
- Bedroom - Basement:12.0 x 14.10
- Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Ski Hill, View, Lake View
- Balcony, Bar, Ceiling 10 ft., Deck, Fire Pit, Porch, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Double Garage Attached, Double Indoor, Heated
Compare All Napoleon Lake Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 23rd 2019 10:30:53am
Courtsey of ROYAL LEPAGE NETWORK REALTY CORP..
Home for sale at 62 Napoleon Meadows Wy Innisfail, Alberts T4G 0N6.
Description: The home at 62 Napoleon Meadows Wy Innisfail, Alberta T4G 0N6 with the MLS® Number C4223505 is currently listed at $619,000.
List Price: $619,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Tuesday, April 23rd 10:18am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,985|