#1002 1108 6 AV Sw, Calgary, Alberta T2P 5K1 - MLS® C4223175
- MLS® # C4223175
- Full Baths:2
- Square Footage:1,077
- Total Rooms:7
- Finished Levels:1
- Heating:Baseboard, In Floor Heat System, Electric,Natural Gas
- Year Built:2001
- Condo Fee:$575.00
- Condo Name:The Marquis
- Front Exposure:South
- Lot Shape:
- Living Room - Main:12.8 x 12.9
- Kitchen - Main:9.1 x 9.9
- Dining Room - Main:7.4 x 10.8
- Master Bedroom - Main:11.1 x 17.5
- Other - Main:5.2 x 8.9
- Bedroom - Main:11.3 x 12.6
- Laundry Room - Main:6.7 x 7.10
- Caretaker, Exterior Maintenance, Heat, Insurance, Janitorial for Common Area, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Recreation Facility, Reserve Fund Contributions, Water/Sewer
- Fenced, Flat Site, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, River View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View, View City, View Downtown, View Mountain
- Balcony, Barbecue-Built-In
- Parking Spaces:1
- Parking:Single Indoor, Heated, Underground
#203 650 10 ST Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Realty Professionals /
#918 1111 6 AV Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
RE/MAX First /
#2101 1088 6 AV Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
Exp Realty /
Compare All Downtown West End Homes
Listing Information Updated: May 19th 2019 05:35:44pm
Courtsey of CENTURY 21 BRAVO REALTY.
Home for sale at #1002 1108 6 AV Sw Calgary, Alberts T2P 5K1.
Description: The home at #1002 1108 6 AV Sw Calgary, Alberta T2P 5K1 with the MLS® Number C4223175 is currently listed at $425,000.
List Price: $425,000
How likely are you to recommend The McKelvie Group to your friends and family? 10/10 (10 = Absolutely!) What did we do particularly well? Full and detailed printed materials about each house and information on the houses sold in same area were that very factors that actually made us choose your agent over others.
Persistent marketing in different media gave good exposure. Communication especially regarding feedback was also helpful. The “ flag “ at the open house sign was effective. Excellent photographs and presentation in booklet as well as handout sheet.
Dr. John Bauman
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
Sunday, May 19th 5:36pm
|Total Downtown West End Real Estate:||43|
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,200|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,510|
|Downtown West End last 14 Days:||6|
|Sq Ft. Low:||520.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||1,999.00|