#901 135 13 AV Sw, Calgary, Alberta T3E 1S9 - MLS® C4223163
- MLS® # C4223163
- Full Baths:1
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:810
- Total Rooms:5
- Finished Levels:1
- Heating:Hot Water, Natural Gas
- Year Built:2008
- Condo Fee:$405.00
- Condo Name:Colours
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:
- Living/Dining Room Combination - Main:14.11 x 15.5
- Bedroom - Main:9.1 x 12.7
- Bedroom - Main:10.0 x 10.1
- Kitchen With Eating Area - Main:9.7 x 10.6
- Laundry Room - Main:2.10 x 3.4
- Exterior Maintenance, Heat, Insurance, Janitorial for Common Area, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, Utilities for Common Area, Water/Sewer
- Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View, View City, View Downtown
- Air Conditioning-Central, Balcony, Ceiling 9 ft., No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Programmable Thermostat, Sprinkler System-Fire, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:1
- Parking:Single Indoor, Heated, Parkade, Underground
#304 1235 13 AV Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
#1708 225 11 AV Se
Beds: 1 Baths: 1
Sutton Group Canwest /
#1907 135 13 AV Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
RE/MAX First /
Compare All Beltline Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 24th 2019 08:42:21am
Courtsey of UNISON REALTY GROUP LTD..
Home for sale at #901 135 13 AV Sw Calgary, Alberts T3E 1S9.
Description: The home at #901 135 13 AV Sw Calgary, Alberta T3E 1S9 with the MLS® Number C4223163 is currently listed at $347,000.
List Price: $347,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Wednesday, April 24th 8:43am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,976|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,372|
|Beltline last 14 Days:||41|
|Sq Ft. Low:||407.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||4,230.00|