2751 Kings Heights Ga Se, Airdrie, Alberta T4A 0K2 - MLS® C4222963
- MLS® # C4222963
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:2
- Square Footage:1,397
- Total Rooms:8
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Walkout/Walk Up, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2009
- Condo Fee:$250.00
- Condo Name:Synergy
- Exterior:Asphalt Shingles,Stone,Vinyl
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:East
- Lot Shape:
- Frontage Metres:198m
- Kitchen - Main:11.2 x 11.4
- Dining Room - Main:7.4 x 10.10
- Living Room - Main:11.2 x 15.2
- Den - Main:9.10 x 11.10
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):3.0 x 5.2
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):12.8 x 19.0
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):12.0 x 14.2
- Recreation Room - Basement:13.6 x 18.2
- Exterior Maintenance, Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, See Remarks
- Back Lane, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Paved Lane, Playground Nearby, Private Setting, Public Transportation, Schools, See Remarks, Shopping Nearby, View
- Bar, Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, Patio, Sprinkler System-Underground, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Double Garage Detached
362 Kings Heights DR Se
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
Royal LePage Innovate /
25 Kingsbridge PL Se
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
Purpose Realty /
1073 Kingston CR Se
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
CIR Realty /
Compare All King's Heights Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 21st 2019 06:30:45pm
Courtsey of LEGACY REAL ESTATE SERVICES.
Home for sale at 2751 Kings Heights Ga Se Airdrie, Alberts T4A 0K2.
Description: The home at 2751 Kings Heights Ga Se Airdrie, Alberta T4A 0K2 with the MLS® Number C4222963 is currently listed at $315,000.
List Price: $315,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)