#349 8535 Bonaventure DR Se, Calgary, Alberta T2H 3A1 - MLS® C4222809
- MLS® # C4222809
- Full Baths:2
- Square Footage:1,600
- Total Rooms:7
- Finished Levels:1
- Heating:Baseboard, Hot Water, Natural Gas
- Year Built:2000
- Condo Fee:$929.00
- Condo Name:Sierra's Of Heritage
- Roof:Clay Tile
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:
- Bonus Room - Main:13.11 x 14.11
- Bedroom - Main:11.11 x 15.11
- Living Room - Main:13.6 x 20.0
- Master Bedroom - Main:13.5 x 13.8
- Kitchen - Main:10.3 x 10.9
- Laundry Room - Main:9.1 x 9.1
- Breakfast Nook - Main:6.0 x 7.0
- Electricity, Exterior Maintenance, Heat, Insurance, Janitorial for Common Area, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Recreation Facility, Reserve Fund Contributions, Utilities for Common Area, Water/Sewer, See Remarks
- Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby
- Balcony, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Double Indoor, Parkade, Underground
92 Alderwood CL Se
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
Premiere Realty Direct /
8624 Athabasca ST Se
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
Royal LePage Innovate /
#141 8535 Bonaventure DR Se
Beds: 1 Baths: 1
Real Estate Professionals Inc. /
Compare All Acadia Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 21st 2019 02:45:44pm
Courtsey of RE/MAX FIRST.
Home for sale at #349 8535 Bonaventure DR Se Calgary, Alberts T2H 3A1.
Description: The home at #349 8535 Bonaventure DR Se Calgary, Alberta T2H 3A1 with the MLS® Number C4222809 is currently listed at $399,900.
List Price: $399,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Sunday, April 21st 2:31pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,021|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,405|
|Acadia last 14 Days:||10|
|Sq Ft. Low:||525.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||1,746.00|