#618 35 Inglewood Pa Se, Calgary, Alberta T2G 1B5 - MLS® C4222717
- MLS® # C4222717
- Full Baths:2
- Square Footage:1,072
- Total Rooms:5
- Finished Levels:6
- Heating:Baseboard, Natural Gas
- Year Built:2009
- Condo Fee:$494.00
- Condo Name:SoBow
- Roof:EPDM Membrane
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:
- Den - Above Grade:6.9 x 10.5
- Kitchen - Above Grade:11.1 x 9.0
- Master Bedroom - Above Grade:11.0 x 12.3
- Bedroom - Above Grade:9.10 x 10.5
- Laundry Room - Above Grade:7.3 x 4.4
- Exterior Maintenance, Heat, Janitorial for Common Area, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Recreation Facility, Reserve Fund Contributions, Security Personnel Part Time, Utilities for Common Area, Water/Sewer
- Backs Onto Park/Trees, Commercial, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View
- Sprinkler System-Fire
- Parking Spaces:1
- Parking:Single Carport, Single Indoor, Parkade, Underground
61 Inglewood Gv Se
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
Western Gold Real Estate /
#32 914 20 ST Se
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
Sotheby's International Realty Canada /
#300 1408 17 ST Se
Beds: 1 Baths: 1
Maxwell Capital Realty /
Compare All Inglewood Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 21st 2019 12:49:49am
Courtsey of CENTURY 21 BRAVO REALTY.
Home for sale at #618 35 Inglewood Pa Se Calgary, Alberts T2G 1B5.
Description: The home at #618 35 Inglewood Pa Se Calgary, Alberta T2G 1B5 with the MLS® Number C4222717 is currently listed at $369,000.
List Price: $369,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Sunday, April 21st 12:51am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,038|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,417|
|Inglewood last 14 Days:||8|
|Sq Ft. Low:||254.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,634.00|