78 Windwood Gv Sw, Airdrie, Alberta T4B 3T2 - MLS® C4222543
- MLS® # C4222543
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:2,679
- Total Rooms:11
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Walkout/Walk Up, Unfinished
- Year Built:2012
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:Southeast
- Lot Shape:Pie Shaped
- Frontage Metres:606m
- Breakfast Nook - Main:7.7 x 12.3
- Family Room - Main:12.8 x 15.2
- Kitchen - Main:12.8 x 13.8
- Other - Main:9.4 x 3.9
- Dining Room - Main:11.7 x 10.3
- Laundry Room - Main:6.5 x 11.2
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):12.5 x 18.2
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.6 x 11.9
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.0 x 11.0
- Loft - Upper Level(s):15.6 x 14.0
- Other - Upper Level(s):12.4 x 6.10
- Backs Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Back Lane, No Through Road, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby
- Balcony, Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, Vaulted Ceiling
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached, Over Sized
165 Windstone Me Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
RE/MAX House Of Real Estate /
1123 Windhaven CL Sw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
RE/MAX First /
192 Windgate CL Sw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
Century 21 Powerrealty.ca /
Compare All Windsong Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 24th 2019 08:00:49pm
Courtsey of MAXWELL CANYON CREEK.
Home for sale at 78 Windwood Gv Sw Airdrie, Alberts T4B 3T2.
Description: The home at 78 Windwood Gv Sw Airdrie, Alberta T4B 3T2 with the MLS® Number C4222543 is currently listed at $559,500.
List Price: $559,500
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Wednesday, April 24th 8:04pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,971|
|Airdrie last 14 Days:||102|
|Windsong last 14 Days:||9|
|Sq Ft. Low:||488.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||8,175.60|