210 Walden Ga Se, Calgary, Alberta T2X 0P3 - MLS® C4222397
- MLS® # C4222397
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,096
- Total Rooms:9
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2010
- Condo Fee:$211.00
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:
- Frontage Metres:200m
- Living Room - Main:13.2 x 13.6
- Dining Room - Main:8.0 x 12.8
- Kitchen - Main:8.6 x 13.2
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):12.1 x 12.6
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.0 x 13.3
- Family Room - Lower Level(s):11.0 x 12.7
- Bedroom - Lower Level(s):8.1 x 11.0
- Other - Lower Level(s):6.4 x 7.1
- Laundry Room - Lower Level(s):5.9 x 7.11
- Exterior Maintenance, Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions
- Back Lane, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Double Garage Detached
603 Walden DR Se
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
Real Estate Professionals Inc. /
83 Walden Ph Se
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
Maxwell Canyon Creek /
49 Walden Pa Se
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
Redline Real Estate Group Inc. /
Compare All Walden Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 24th 2019 08:42:21am
Courtsey of ROYAL LEPAGE BENCHMARK.
Home for sale at 210 Walden Ga Se Calgary, Alberts T2X 0P3.
Description: The home at 210 Walden Ga Se Calgary, Alberta T2X 0P3 with the MLS® Number C4222397 is currently listed at $315,000.
List Price: $315,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Wednesday, April 24th 8:45am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,975|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,371|
|Walden last 14 Days:||5|
|Sq Ft. Low:||534.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,887.00|