51 Auburn Bay Li Se, Calgary, Alberta T3M 0Y6 - MLS® C4222290
- MLS® # C4222290
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,360
- Total Rooms:8
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Year Built:2014
- Condo Fee:$244.00
- Condo Name:Mosaic Lakeside
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:East
- Lot Shape:
- Frontage Metres:880m
- Kitchen - Main:8.9 x 13.3
- Living Room - Main:12.2 x 17.2
- Dining Room - Main:7.6 x 13.0
- Office - Main:5.3 x 5.9
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):13.8 x 13.9
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.2 x 11.3
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):6.0 x 7.0
- Family Room - Lower Level(s):10.8 x 13.2
- Exterior Maintenance, Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, Utilities for Common Area
- Back Lane, Beach Access, Flat Site, Lake Access Property, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View Mountain
- Balcony, Low Flow Faucets/Showerheads, Programmable Thermostat, Sprinkler System-Underground, Vinyl Windows
- Amenities Associated With HOA/Condo
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
115 Autumn Gr Se
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
CIR Realty /
123 Auburn Sound Mr Se
Beds: 5 Baths: 2
Royal LePage Solutions /
168 Auburn Shores WY Se
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
Redline Real Estate Group Inc. /
Compare All Auburn Bay Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 20th 2019 09:00:48am
Courtsey of CIR REALTY.
Home for sale at 51 Auburn Bay Li Se Calgary, Alberts T3M 0Y6.
Description: The home at 51 Auburn Bay Li Se Calgary, Alberta T3M 0Y6 with the MLS® Number C4222290 is currently listed at $349,900.
List Price: $349,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Saturday, April 20th 9:02am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,036|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,420|
|Auburn Bay last 14 Days:||25|
|Sq Ft. Low:||473.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||4,047.00|