132 Lake Linnet CL Se, Calgary, Alberta T2J 2J1 - MLS® C4222269
- MLS® # C4222269
- Full Baths:2
- Square Footage:1,314
- Total Rooms:11
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:1970
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:532m
- Kitchen With Eating Area - Main:10.1 x 15.10
- Dining Room - Main:10.2 x 9.5
- Living Room - Main:19.2 x 12.5
- Master Bedroom - Main:11.5 x 11.11
- Bedroom - Main:8.10 x 11.1
- Bedroom - Main:8.11 x 10.5
- Recreation Room - Basement:14.4 x 17.10
- Hobby Room - Basement:8.7 x 9.1
- Play Room - Basement:9.4 x 10.7
- Den - Basement:8.6 x 10.7
- Workshop - Basement:9.4 x 13.11
- Back Lane, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Paved Lane, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Deck, No Smoking Home, Sprinkler System-Underground, Vinyl Windows
- Lake Access
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Detached, Insulated, Heated, Over Sized
12503 Lake Fraser WY Se
Beds: 4 Baths: 2
RE/MAX First /
611 Lake Linnet CR Se
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
CIR Realty /
39 Lake Bonaventure PL Se
Beds: 6 Baths: 3
RE/MAX First /
Compare All Lake Bonavista Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 20th 2019 08:45:44am
Courtsey of MAXWELL CANYON CREEK.
Home for sale at 132 Lake Linnet CL Se Calgary, Alberts T2J 2J1.
Description: The home at 132 Lake Linnet CL Se Calgary, Alberta T2J 2J1 with the MLS® Number C4222269 is currently listed at $515,000.
List Price: $515,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Saturday, April 20th 8:32am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,037|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,420|
|Lake Bonavista last 14 Days:||16|
|Sq Ft. Low:||567.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||3,922.00|