130 Everwillow CL Sw, Calgary, Alberta T2Y 4G5 - MLS® C4221974
- MLS® # C4221974
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,645
- Total Rooms:9
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2001
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:390m
- Great Room - Main:11.11 x 15.0
- Kitchen - Main:10.10 x 11.4
- Breakfast Nook - Main:8.7 x 11.11
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.1 x 16.2
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.3 x 10.11
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.11 x 10.0
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):5.3 x 8.5
- Bonus Room - Upper Level(s):11.8 x 11.11
- Recreation Room - Lower Level(s):12.7 x 16.1
- Fenced, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio
- See Remarks
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached, Insulated, Heated
47 Evercreek Bluffs RD Sw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Realty Professionals /
297 Everridge DR Sw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
CIR Realty /
#1310 2371 Eversyde AV Sw
Beds: 1 Baths: 1
RE/MAX Landan Real Estate /
Compare All Evergreen Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 20th 2019 07:00:44pm
Courtsey of RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (MOUNTAIN VIEW).
Home for sale at 130 Everwillow CL Sw Calgary, Alberts T2Y 4G5.
Description: The home at 130 Everwillow CL Sw Calgary, Alberta T2Y 4G5 with the MLS® Number C4221974 is currently listed at $455,000.
List Price: $455,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Saturday, April 20th 7:02pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,033|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,412|
|Evergreen last 14 Days:||25|
|Sq Ft. Low:||244.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||3,545.00|