514 28 AV Nw, Calgary, Alberta T2M 2K8 - MLS® C4221890
- MLS® # C4221890
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,865
- Total Rooms:9
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2017
- Exterior:Asphalt Shingles,Stucco,Wood
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:South
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:279m
- Kitchen - Main:13.11 x 16.0
- Dining Room - Main:10.3 x 12.3
- Living Room - Main:12.11 x 14.0
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):5.10 x 8.3
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):12.11 x 13.2
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.9 x 13.11
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.8 x 11.11
- Family Room - Basement:12.8 x 21.10
- Bedroom - Basement:11.10 x 19.0
- Fenced, Flat Site, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Bar, Ceiling 9 ft., Ceiling 10 ft., Hot Water Tank - Energy Star, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Skylight
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Detached
#206 607 17 AV Nw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
CIR Realty /
417 22 AV Nw
Beds: 1 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Real Estate (central) /
502 27 AV Nw
Beds: 4 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Irealty Innovations /
Compare All Mount Pleasant Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 20th 2019 06:00:52pm
Courtsey of RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE.
Home for sale at 514 28 AV Nw Calgary, Alberts T2M 2K8.
Description: The home at 514 28 AV Nw Calgary, Alberta T2M 2K8 with the MLS® Number C4221890 is currently listed at $785,000.
List Price: $785,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Saturday, April 20th 6:03pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,033|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,412|
|Mount Pleasant last 14 Days:||8|
|Sq Ft. Low:||400.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,780.00|