42 Skyview Point RD Ne, Calgary, Alberta T3N 1B6 - MLS® C4221858
- MLS® # C4221858
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,476
- Total Rooms:10
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2011
- Exterior:Asphalt Shingles,Stone,Vinyl
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:South
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:313m
- Dining Room - Main:8.8 x 12.0
- Kitchen - Main:12.5 x 14.10
- Living Room - Main:12.10 x 13.0
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.6 x 14.9
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.2 x 12.2
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.0 x 13.0
- Bedroom - Basement:9.9 x 10.0
- Family Room - Basement:13.3 x 24.8
- Laundry Room - Basement:6.10 x 8.0
- Utility Room - Basement:8.10 x 8.10
- Back Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Level Land, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools
- Patio, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Double Garage Detached, Front Drive Access
40 Skyview Springs RD Ne
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
#4103 302 Skyview Ranch DR Ne
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
313 Skyview Springs Gd Ne
Beds: 3 Baths: 3
RE/MAX Irealty Innovations /
Compare All Skyview Ranch Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 21st 2019 12:00:49pm
Courtsey of RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (MOUNTAIN VIEW).
Home for sale at 42 Skyview Point RD Ne Calgary, Alberts T3N 1B6.
Description: The home at 42 Skyview Point RD Ne Calgary, Alberta T3N 1B6 with the MLS® Number C4221858 is currently listed at $429,900.
List Price: $429,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Sunday, April 21st 11:48am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,030|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,412|
|Skyview Ranch last 14 Days:||9|
|Sq Ft. Low:||582.70|
|Sq Ft. High:||3,193.00|