189 Macewan Ridge VI Nw, Calgary, Alberta T2K 4G3 - MLS® C4221823
- MLS® # C4221823
- Full Baths:3
- Square Footage:980
- Total Rooms:9
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:1992
- Condo Fee:$409.00
- Condo Name:Heritage Village
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:Southeast
- Lot Shape:
- Frontage Metres:559m
- Dining Room - Main:8.10 x 12.11
- Living Room - Main:10.8 x 15.11
- Kitchen - Main:10.6 x 11.11
- Laundry Room - Main:3.2 x 5.8
- Master Bedroom - Main:10.7 x 11.3
- Bedroom - Main:10.0 x 10.3
- Office - Basement:8.7 x 9.7
- Recreation Room - Basement:8.2 x 18.4
- Utility Room - Basement:5.8 x 7.2
- Exterior Maintenance, Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Recreation Facility, Reserve Fund Contributions
- Flat Site, Landscaped, No Back Lane, No Through Road, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby
- Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Porch
- Parking Spaces:1
25 Macewan Ridge Ci Nw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Real Estate (central) /
123 Macewan Park Ht Nw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
The Real Estate Company /
Compare All MacEwan Glen Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 21st 2019 06:30:45pm
Courtsey of SELLER DIRECT REAL ESTATE.
Home for sale at 189 Macewan Ridge VI Nw Calgary, Alberts T2K 4G3.
Description: The home at 189 Macewan Ridge VI Nw Calgary, Alberta T2K 4G3 with the MLS® Number C4221823 is currently listed at $289,900.
List Price: $289,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Sunday, April 21st 6:02pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,018|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,400|
|MacEwan Glen last 14 Days:||1|
|Sq Ft. Low:||887.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||1,926.00|