131 Mckenzie Lake BA Se, Calgary, Alberta T2Z 2H3 - MLS® C4221659
- MLS® # C4221659
- Full Baths:3
- Square Footage:1,710
- Total Rooms:11
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:1994
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:644m
- Living Room - Main:14.6 x 16.5
- Kitchen - Main:11.5 x 14.9
- Breakfast Nook - Main:8.6 x 9.7
- Dining Room - Main:10.10 x 12.11
- Master Bedroom - Main:12.5 x 15.1
- Bedroom - Main:10.6 x 11.6
- Family Room - Lower Level(s):15.9 x 28.10
- Laundry Room - Lower Level(s):5.6 x 8.1
- Utility Room - Lower Level(s):19.10 x 15.10
- Bedroom - Lower Level(s):12.10 x 14.5
- Bedroom - Lower Level(s):9.9 x 13.6
- Deck, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling
- Amenities Associated With HOA/Condo
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
266 Mt Norquay Pa Se
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
117 Mckerrell WY Se
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
RE/MAX Real Estate (central) /
44 Mt Robson Ci Se
Beds: 6 Baths: 3
Royal LePage Solutions /
Compare All McKenzie Lake Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 23rd 2019 12:34:25am
Courtsey of REVOLVE REALTY GROUP INC..
Home for sale at 131 Mckenzie Lake BA Se Calgary, Alberts T2Z 2H3.
Description: The home at 131 Mckenzie Lake BA Se Calgary, Alberta T2Z 2H3 with the MLS® Number C4221659 is currently listed at $649,900.
List Price: $649,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Tuesday, April 23rd 12:36am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,984|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,379|
|McKenzie Lake last 14 Days:||9|
|Sq Ft. Low:||524.09|
|Sq Ft. High:||4,456.00|