3519 2 AV Sw, Calgary, Alberta T3C 0A2 - MLS® C4221648
- MLS® # C4221648
- Full Baths:2
- Square Footage:1,015
- Total Rooms:10
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished,Suite
- Year Built:1954
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:Reverse Pie
- Frontage Metres:461m
- Kitchen - Main:8.8 x 14.1
- Dining Room - Main:8.3 x 9.1
- Living Room - Main:13.3 x 18.2
- Master Bedroom - Main:10.10 x 11.4
- Bedroom - Main:10.10 x 11.6
- Bedroom - Main:7.10 x 11.11
- Second Kitchen - Lower Level(s):8.2 x 13.5
- Bedroom - Lower Level(s):9.10 x 11.0
- Second Living Room - Lower Level(s):12.9 x 18.0
- Dining Room - Lower Level(s):7.10 x 9.10
- Back Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Level Land, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Treed Lot, Vegetable Garden
- Fire Pit, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Programmable Thermostat
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Single Garage Attached
Spruce PL Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
Maxwell South Star Realty /
3712 2 AV Sw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
Royal LePage Solutions /
#401 77 Spruce PL Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
RE/MAX House Of Real Estate /
Compare All Spruce Cliff Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 23rd 2019 04:45:52pm
Courtsey of 2% REALTY.
Home for sale at 3519 2 AV Sw Calgary, Alberts T3C 0A2.
Description: The home at 3519 2 AV Sw Calgary, Alberta T3C 0A2 with the MLS® Number C4221648 is currently listed at $530,000.
List Price: $530,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Tuesday, April 23rd 4:33pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,980|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,378|
|Spruce Cliff last 14 Days:||9|
|Sq Ft. Low:||606.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,719.44|