30 Waters Edge Dr, Heritage Pointe, Alberta T1S 4K3 - MLS® C4221541
- MLS® # C4221541
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:2
- Square Footage:2,785
- Total Rooms:12
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Walkout/Walk Up, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2014
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:South
- Lot Shape:Pie Shaped
- Living Room - Main:15.5 x 16.11
- Dining Room - Main:10.9 x 15.5
- Kitchen - Main:12.8 x 15.5
- Den - Main:10.5 x 11.1
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):13.11 x 14.0
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.1 x 11.1
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.11 x 11.1
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):7.1 x 11.1
- Second Family Room - Lower Level(s):14.10 x 16.11
- Recreation Room - Lower Level(s):13.1 x 15.5
- Other - Lower Level(s):9.10 x 15.5
- Bedroom - Lower Level(s):10.1 x 11.1
- Fenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, No Back Lane, View City, View Downtown
- Air Conditioning-Central, Deck, Fire Pit
- See Remarks
- Parking Spaces:3
- Parking:Triple Garage Attached
24015 236 AV E
Heritage Pointe, Alberta
Beds: 7 Baths: 4
Century 21 Powerrealty.ca /
217 Spring Water Cl
Heritage Pointe, Alberta
Beds: 3 Baths: 3
RE/MAX First /
Compare All Artesia at Heritage Pointe Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 20th 2019 11:30:43pm
Courtsey of FIRST PLACE REALTY.
Home for sale at 30 Waters Edge Dr Heritage Pointe, Alberts T1S 4K3.
Description: The home at 30 Waters Edge Dr Heritage Pointe, Alberta T1S 4K3 with the MLS® Number C4221541 is currently listed at $1,199,999.
List Price: $1,199,999
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Saturday, April 20th 11:31pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,038|
|Heritage Pointe last 14 Days:||5|
|Sq Ft. Low:||1,599.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||4,907.00|