50 Citadel Meadow Gd Nw, Calgary, Alberta T3G 5N3 - MLS® C4221254
- MLS® # C4221254
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,418
- Total Rooms:6
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Unfinished
- Year Built:2003
- Condo Fee:$261.00
- Condo Name:Citadel Pointe
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:Northeast
- Lot Shape:
- Living Room - Main:13.0 x 17.5
- Dining Room - Main:7.6 x 10.3
- Kitchen - Main:9.1 x 11.4
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.5 x 13.6
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.6 x 11.11
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.11 x 15.1
- Exterior Maintenance, Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions
- Flat Site, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View
- Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached, Front Drive Access
50 Citadel Estates Ht Nw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
Engel & Volkers Calgary /
137 Citadel Gd Nw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
RE/MAX Real Estate (mountain View) /
102 Citadel Meadow Gv Nw
Beds: 3 Baths: 3
Coldwell Banker Mountain Central /
Compare All Citadel Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 22nd 2019 12:29:58am
Courtsey of RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS.
Home for sale at 50 Citadel Meadow Gd Nw Calgary, Alberts T3G 5N3.
Description: The home at 50 Citadel Meadow Gd Nw Calgary, Alberta T3G 5N3 with the MLS® Number C4221254 is currently listed at $324,900.
List Price: $324,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Monday, April 22nd 12:30am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,012|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,394|
|Citadel last 14 Days:||10|
|Sq Ft. Low:||736.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,084.00|