#1300 6224 17 AV Se, Calgary, Alberta T2A 7X8 - MLS® C4220903
- MLS® # C4220903
- Full Baths:2
- Square Footage:974
- Total Rooms:7
- Finished Levels:1
- Heating:Baseboard, See Remarks
- Year Built:1999
- Condo Fee:$466.00
- Condo Name:Elliston Park
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:South
- Lot Shape:
- Living Room - Main:12.4 x 15.7
- Dining Room - Main:10.1 x 11.10
- Kitchen - Main:9.2 x 11.6
- Master Bedroom - Main:11.4 x 14.0
- Bedroom - Main:10.7 x 10.4
- Storage Room - Main:4.9 x 6.4
- Storage Room - Main:2.10 x 4.5
- Electricity, Exterior Maintenance, Heat, Insurance, Janitorial for Common Area, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, Water/Sewer
- Flat Site, Landscaped
- Balcony, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- Amenities Associated With HOA/Condo, Electricity, Exterior Maintenance, Heat, Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, Water/Sewer
- Parking Spaces:1
#411 1717 60 ST Se
Beds: 1 Baths: 1
Real Estate Professionals Inc. /
#2320 6224 17 Avenue Se
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
Maxwell Central /
Compare All Red Carpet Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 21st 2019 12:15:41pm
Courtsey of THE REAL ESTATE COMPANY.
Home for sale at #1300 6224 17 AV Se Calgary, Alberts T2A 7X8.
Description: The home at #1300 6224 17 AV Se Calgary, Alberta T2A 7X8 with the MLS® Number C4220903 is currently listed at $224,900.
List Price: $224,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Sunday, April 21st 12:03pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,030|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,412|
|Red Carpet last 14 Days:||1|
|Sq Ft. Low:||534.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||1,258.00|