106 Patterson Vw Sw, Calgary, Alberta T3H 3J9 - MLS® C4220758
- MLS® # C4220758
- Full Baths:2
- Square Footage:1,290
- Total Rooms:7
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:In Floor Heat System, Natural Gas
- Year Built:1995
- Condo Fee:$544.00
- Condo Name:Indian Bluff
- Roof:Concrete Tiles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:Southeast
- Lot Shape:
- Frontage Metres:24,548m
- Great Room - Main:11.6 x 12.8
- Dining Room - Main:10.2 x 11.10
- Kitchen - Main:10.0 x 11.0
- Master Bedroom - Main:11.6 x 12.10
- Laundry Room - Main:5.11 x 11.4
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.10 x 13.5
- Den - Upper Level(s):10.2 x 12.2
- Exterior Maintenance, Heat, Landscape and Snow Removal, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, Water/Sewer
- Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:1
- Parking:Single Garage Attached, Insulated
363 Patterson Bv Sw
Beds: 5 Baths: 3
RE/MAX House Of Real Estate /
#106 6650 Old Banff Coach RD Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
CIR Realty /
#11 5790 Patina DR Sw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
Century 21 Bamber Realty Ltd. /
Compare All Patterson Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 20th 2019 12:54:21am
Courtsey of RHINOREALTY.
Home for sale at 106 Patterson Vw Sw Calgary, Alberts T3H 3J9.
Description: The home at 106 Patterson Vw Sw Calgary, Alberta T3H 3J9 with the MLS® Number C4220758 is currently listed at $334,900.
List Price: $334,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Saturday, April 20th 12:56am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,039|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,422|
|Patterson last 14 Days:||8|
|Sq Ft. Low:||538.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||3,973.00|