399 Silverado DR Sw, Calgary, Alberta T2X 0G2 - MLS® C4220682
- MLS® # C4220682
- Full Baths:1
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,170
- Total Rooms:6
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Unfinished
- Year Built:2008
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:312m
- Living Room - Main:12.6 x 10.6
- Dining Room - Main:9.4 x 7.8
- Kitchen - Main:12.8 x 8.0
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):13.11 x 10.5
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.8 x 9.3
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):12.8 x 8.10
- Back Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Level Land, Low Maintenance Landscape, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Porch, Vinyl Windows
- Amenities Associated With HOA/Condo, See Remarks
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Parking Pad Gravel, Rear Drive Access, RV Parking
344 Silverado Cm Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
Royal LePage Integrity /
259 Silverado Range CL Sw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Realty Professionals /
247 Silverado Cm Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
2% Realty /
Compare All Silverado Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 23rd 2019 12:34:25am
Courtsey of HERITAGE ELITE REALTY.
Home for sale at 399 Silverado DR Sw Calgary, Alberts T2X 0G2.
Description: The home at 399 Silverado DR Sw Calgary, Alberta T2X 0G2 with the MLS® Number C4220682 is currently listed at $349,900.
List Price: $349,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Tuesday, April 23rd 12:36am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,984|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,379|
|Silverado last 14 Days:||15|
|Sq Ft. Low:||486.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||3,575.00|