55 Tucker Ci, Okotoks, Alberta T1S 2J7 - MLS® C4220636
- MLS® # C4220636
- Full Baths:3
- Square Footage:1,097
- Total Rooms:9
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Walkout/Walk Up, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2006
- Condo Fee:$290.00
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:
- Kitchen - Main:10.4 x 10.1
- Dining Room - Main:9.3 x 7.9
- Living Room - Main:18.5 x 11.4
- Master Bedroom - Main:14.0 x 11.0
- Bedroom - Main:12.0 x 9.9
- Family Room - Lower Level(s):18.8 x 18.1
- Game Room - Lower Level(s):13.0 x 11.2
- Bedroom - Lower Level(s):14.6 x 12.9
- Laundry Room - Lower Level(s):13.2 x 11.7
- Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, Water/Sewer
- Fenced, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Back Lane, No Through Road, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, Handicap Access, Handicap Interior Accessories, No Smoking Home, Patio, Porch
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Single Garage Attached
163 Westridge Cl
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
Coldwell Banker Mountain Central /
4 Westridge Gr
Beds: 5 Baths: 3
CIR Realty /
14 Westfall Gr
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
Century 21 Foothills Real Estate /
Compare All Westridge Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 26th 2019 08:30:43am
Courtsey of ROYAL LEPAGE SOLUTIONS.
Home for sale at 55 Tucker Ci Okotoks, Alberts T1S 2J7.
Description: The home at 55 Tucker Ci Okotoks, Alberta T1S 2J7 with the MLS® Number C4220636 is currently listed at $349,900.
List Price: $349,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)