#3106 73 Erin Woods Co Se, Calgary, Alberta T2B 3V2 - MLS® C4220475
- MLS® # C4220475
- Full Baths:2
- Square Footage:847
- Total Rooms:6
- Finished Levels:4
- Heating:In Floor Heat System, Electric
- Year Built:2006
- Condo Fee:$460.00
- Condo Name:Compass Erin Woods
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Front Exposure:East
- Lot Shape:
- Kitchen - Main:8.8 x 8.11
- Dining Room - Main:8.6 x 10.6
- Bedroom - Main:9.0 x 11.0
- Living Room - Main:10.6 x 12.4
- Master Bedroom - Main:9.6 x 12.6
- Den - Main:7.4 x 7.8
- Electricity, Exterior Maintenance, Heat, Insurance, Janitorial for Common Area, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, Utilities for Common Area, Water/Sewer
- Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View City, View Mountain
- Balcony, Ceiling 9 ft., No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces:1
- Parking:Single Indoor, Heated
338 Erin Ci Se
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
RE/MAX Real Estate (central) /
30 Erin Woods Ci Se
Beds: 3 Baths: 0
Century 21 Bamber Realty Ltd. /
135 Erin Meadow CL Se
Beds: 4 Baths: 2
CIR Realty /
Compare All Erin Woods Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 20th 2019 12:54:21am
Courtsey of REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS INC..
Home for sale at #3106 73 Erin Woods Co Se Calgary, Alberts T2B 3V2.
Description: The home at #3106 73 Erin Woods Co Se Calgary, Alberta T2B 3V2 with the MLS® Number C4220475 is currently listed at $179,000.
List Price: $179,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Saturday, April 20th 12:55am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,039|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,422|
|Erin Woods last 14 Days:||4|
|Sq Ft. Low:||826.94|
|Sq Ft. High:||1,188.00|