#2407 1010 6 ST Sw, Calgary, Alberta T2R 1B4 - MLS® C4220120
- MLS® # C4220120
- Full Baths:1
- Square Footage:407
- Total Rooms:2
- Finished Levels:1
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Year Built:2017
- Condo Fee:$264.00
- Condo Name:6th and Tenth
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:
- Living/Dining Room Combination - Main:13.10 x 14.8
- Bedroom - Main:9.0 x 12.9
- Caretaker, Exterior Maintenance, Heat, Insurance, Janitorial for Common Area, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Recreation Facility, Reserve Fund Contributions, Security Personnel Full Time, Utilities for Common Area, Water/Sewer
- Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby, View City, View Downtown
- Air Conditioning-Central, Balcony, Ceiling 9 ft., Low Flow/Dual Flush Toilets, No Smoking Home, Pool-Outdoor
- Parking Spaces:0
- Parking:No Assigned Parking
#507 605 14 AV Sw
Beds: 1 Baths: 1
RE/MAX First /
#1702 836 15 AV Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
Century 21 Bamber Realty Ltd. /
#405 605 14 AV Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
RE/MAX Real Estate (mountain View) /
Compare All Beltline Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 21st 2019 12:15:41pm
Courtsey of CIR REALTY.
Home for sale at #2407 1010 6 ST Sw Calgary, Alberts T2R 1B4.
Description: The home at #2407 1010 6 ST Sw Calgary, Alberta T2R 1B4 with the MLS® Number C4220120 is currently listed at $239,900.
List Price: $239,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Sunday, April 21st 12:02pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,030|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,412|
|Beltline last 14 Days:||37|
|Sq Ft. Low:||407.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||4,230.00|