#8427 304 Mackenzie WY Sw, Airdrie, Alberta T4B 3H8 - MLS® C4220109
- MLS® # C4220109
- Full Baths:1
- Square Footage:846
- Total Rooms:6
- Finished Levels:1
- Heating:Baseboard, Natural Gas
- Year Built:2005
- Condo Fee:$483.00
- Condo Name:Mackenzie Pointe
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:Southeast
- Lot Shape:
- Living Room - Main:12.10 x 13.8
- Dining Room - Main:8.8 x 11.4
- Kitchen - Main:9.4 x 10.2
- Master Bedroom - Main:11.4 x 12.2
- Bedroom - Main:10.1 x 12.2
- Laundry Room - Main:5.5 x 6.0
- Electricity, Exterior Maintenance, Heat, Insurance, Janitorial for Common Area, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, Utilities for Common Area, Water/Sewer
- Landscaped, Level Land, No Back Lane, No Through Road
- Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Stall, Single Indoor, Heated, Parkade, Parking Pad Cement or Paved, Underground
#3106 403 Mackenzie WY Sw
Beds: 1 Baths: 1
Royal LePage Innovate /
#8103 403 Mackenzie WY Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
CIR Realty /
#406 305 1 AV Nw
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
RE/MAX Rocky View Real Estate /
Compare All Downtown Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 23rd 2019 10:15:46am
Courtsey of RE/MAX ROCKY VIEW REAL ESTATE.
Home for sale at #8427 304 Mackenzie WY Sw Airdrie, Alberts T4B 3H8.
Description: The home at #8427 304 Mackenzie WY Sw Airdrie, Alberta T4B 3H8 with the MLS® Number C4220109 is currently listed at $186,900.
List Price: $186,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)