#902 318 26 AV Sw, Calgary, Alberta T2S 2T9 - MLS® C4219150
- MLS® # C4219150
- Full Baths:2
- Square Footage:1,473
- Total Rooms:8
- Finished Levels:1
- Heating:Hot Water, Natural Gas
- Year Built:1982
- Condo Fee:$1,028.00
- Condo Name:Riverstone
- Roof:Tar & Gravel
- Front Exposure:South
- Lot Shape:
- Living Room - Main:15.7 x 16.11
- Kitchen - Main:12.5 x 9.0
- Dining Room - Main:8.8 x 13.0
- Breakfast Nook - Main:11.2 x 12.10
- Laundry Room - Main:5.6 x 9.0
- Other - Main:6.9 x 6.2
- Master Bedroom - Main:13.11 x 17.1
- Bedroom - Main:15.6 x 12.2
- Exterior Maintenance, Heat, Insurance, Janitorial for Common Area, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Recreation Facility, Reserve Fund Contributions, Security Personnel Full Time, Utilities for Common Area, Water/Sewer
- Level Land, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, River View, Schools, See Remarks, Shopping Nearby, View, View City, View Downtown, Water Front
- Air Conditioning-Central, Pool-Indoor
- Parking Spaces:1
- Parking:Single Indoor, Heated, Parkade, Underground
#310 317 22 AV Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Realty Professionals /
#421 315 24 AV Sw
Beds: 1 Baths: 1
Sutton Group Canwest /
1820 4 ST Sw
Beds: 0 Baths: 0
CIR Realty /
Compare All Mission Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 23rd 2019 03:45:52pm
Courtsey of MAXWELL SOUTH STAR REALTY.
Home for sale at #902 318 26 AV Sw Calgary, Alberts T2S 2T9.
Description: The home at #902 318 26 AV Sw Calgary, Alberta T2S 2T9 with the MLS® Number C4219150 is currently listed at $529,988.
List Price: $529,988
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Tuesday, April 23rd 3:48pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,979|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,379|
|Mission last 14 Days:||6|
|Sq Ft. Low:||418.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||1,767.00|