91 Red Embers Mr Ne, Calgary, Alberta T3N 1K7 - MLS® C4219114
- MLS® # C4219114
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:2,251
- Total Rooms:8
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Unfinished
- Year Built:2017
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:385m
- Great Room - Main:15.9 x 11.11
- Dining Room - Main:11.10 x 12.11
- Kitchen - Main:13.0 x 16.2
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):14.1 x 9.5
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.0 x 9.3
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.9 x 9.3
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):6.10 x 8.10
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.10 x 9.8
- Flat Site, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, Tankless Hot Water, Insulation-Upgraded, Low Flow Faucets/Showerheads, Low Flow/Dual Flush Toilets, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Programmable Thermostat, Vinyl Windows
- Amenities Associated With HOA/Condo
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
80 Redstone AV Ne
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
CIR Realty /
116 Redstone AV Ne
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
RE/MAX House Of Real Estate /
25 Redstone VI Ne
Beds: 4 Baths: 2
CIR Realty /
Compare All Redstone Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 24th 2019 12:20:36am
Courtsey of JAYMAN REALTY INC..
Home for sale at 91 Red Embers Mr Ne Calgary, Alberts T3N 1K7.
Description: The home at 91 Red Embers Mr Ne Calgary, Alberta T3N 1K7 with the MLS® Number C4219114 is currently listed at $549,900.
List Price: $549,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Wednesday, April 24th 12:22am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,983|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,375|
|Redstone last 14 Days:||4|
|Sq Ft. Low:||536.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,895.00|