2089 High Country Ri Nw, High River, Alberta T1V 0C9 - MLS® C4219103
- MLS® # C4219103
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,856
- Total Rooms:9
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Unfinished
- Year Built:2018
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Insulated Concrete
- Front Exposure:South
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Living Room - Main:15.5 x 13.2
- Dining Room - Main:11.0 x 7.0
- Kitchen - Main:13.0 x 10.7
- Bonus Room - Main:10.0 x 9.9
- Laundry Room - Main:6.0 x 5.2
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):15.7 x 11.11
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.10 x 8.11
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.7 x 10.6
- Bonus Room - Upper Level(s):15.0 x 10.7
- Back Lane, Golf Nearby, Level Land, Playground Nearby, Schools
- Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, Hot Water Tank - Energy Star, Low Flow/Dual Flush Toilets, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Porch, Swirlpool Bath, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
503 Prairie Sound Ci Nw
High River, Alberta
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
Real Estate Professionals Inc. /
2246 High Country Ri Nw
High River, Alberta
Beds: 3 Baths: 3
Royal LePage Solutions /
Compare All Highwood Village Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 24th 2019 06:30:51pm
Courtsey of REDLINE REAL ESTATE GROUP INC..
Home for sale at 2089 High Country Ri Nw High River, Alberts T1V 0C9.
Description: The home at 2089 High Country Ri Nw High River, Alberta T1V 0C9 with the MLS® Number C4219103 is currently listed at $453,900.
List Price: $453,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Wednesday, April 24th 6:32pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,981|
|High River last 14 Days:||22|
|Highwood Village last 14 Days:||2|
|Sq Ft. Low:||1,042.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,335.00|