204 Sun Valley Ac, Sundre, Alberta T0M 1X0 - MLS® C4219068
- MLS® # C4219068
- Full Baths:3
- Square Footage:1,603
- Total Rooms:6
- Finished Levels:1
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:None, Unfinished
- Year Built:2004
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Foundation:Concrete Slab
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Bedroom - Main:10.7 x 12.8
- Bedroom - Main:10.8 x 11.5
- Master Bedroom - Main:14.5 x 15.11
- Kitchen With Eating Area - Main:13.6 x 13.0
- Living Room - Main:16.8 x 20.2
- Dining Room - Main:10.3 x 13.0
- Backs Onto Park/Trees, Cul-De-Sac, No Through Road, Schools, Treed Lot, Vegetable Garden
- Deck, Dog Run-Fenced In, Fire Pit, Programmable Thermostat, Swirlpool Bath, Vaulted Ceiling, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached, RV Parking
226 10 AV Ne
Beds: 5 Baths: 3
Engel & Volkers Calgary /
225 5 AV Ne
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
CIR Realty /
216 5 Av
Beds: 5 Baths: 1
Compare All Sundre Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 22nd 2019 04:00:49pm
Courtsey of REDLINE REAL ESTATE GROUP INC..
Home for sale at 204 Sun Valley Ac Sundre, Alberts T0M 1X0.
Description: The home at 204 Sun Valley Ac Sundre, Alberta T0M 1X0 with the MLS® Number C4219068 is currently listed at $599,000.
List Price: $599,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)