7 Fireside Cr, Cochrane, Alberta T4C 2L4 - MLS® C4218407
- MLS® # C4218407
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:2,141
- Total Rooms:10
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2016
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:327m
- Kitchen - Main:9.10 x 14.8
- Dining Room - Main:8.4 x 12.6
- Living Room - Main:13.4 x 22.6
- Bonus Room - Upper Level(s):15.6 x 18.6
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):13.8 x 13.8
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.10 x 10.10
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.0 x 10.8
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):5.4 x 9.8
- Bedroom - Basement:9.0 x 9.2
- Recreation Room - Basement:12.4 x 21.8
- Back Lane, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Air Conditioning-Central, Balcony, Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Programmable Thermostat, Vinyl Windows
- Amenities Associated With HOA/Condo
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
134 Emberside Garden
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
Royal LePage Integrity /
85 Fireside Bn
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Realty Professionals /
Compare All Fireside Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 25th 2019 04:00:42pm
Courtsey of RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE.
Home for sale at 7 Fireside Cr Cochrane, Alberts T4C 2L4.
Description: The home at 7 Fireside Cr Cochrane, Alberta T4C 2L4 with the MLS® Number C4218407 is currently listed at $553,887.
List Price: $553,887
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Thursday, April 25th 4:01pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,985|
|Cochrane last 14 Days:||43|
|Sq Ft. Low:||788.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,466.00|