225 Jumping Pound Tc, Cochrane, Alberta T4C 0K5 - MLS® C4218261
- MLS® # C4218261
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:2,137
- Total Rooms:11
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Walkout/Walk Up, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2009
- Exterior:Stone,Vinyl,Wood Shingle
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:South
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:445m
- Office - Main:11.3 x 9.2
- Laundry Room - Main:6.3 x 5.6
- Living Room - Main:14.3 x 16.5
- Kitchen - Main:14.3 x 13.7
- Dining Room - Main:10.11 x 7.9
- Bonus Room - Upper Level(s):12.4 x 19.0
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):13.1 x 16.5
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):12.7 x 10.0
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.8 x 12.11
- Bedroom - Lower Level(s):12.1 x 14.1
- Family Room - Lower Level(s):13.6 x 30.2
- Fenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Private Setting, River View, View, View City
- Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, Fire Pit, No Smoking Home, Porch, Vaulted Ceiling, Wall Unit-Built-In, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
1401 Jumping Pound Cm
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
Royal LePage Allstar Real Estate /
20 Jumping Pound Ri
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Real Estate (mountain View) /
Compare All Jumping Pound Ridge Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 25th 2019 09:45:48am
Courtsey of ROYAL LEPAGE ALLSTAR REAL ESTATE.
Home for sale at 225 Jumping Pound Tc Cochrane, Alberts T4C 0K5.
Description: The home at 225 Jumping Pound Tc Cochrane, Alberta T4C 0K5 with the MLS® Number C4218261 is currently listed at $598,000.
List Price: $598,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Thursday, April 25th 9:47am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,991|
|Cochrane last 14 Days:||44|
|Jumping Pound Ridge last 14 Days:||2|
|Sq Ft. Low:||667.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,382.00|