#306 132 1 AV Nw, Airdrie, Alberta T4B 3H4 - MLS® C4216469
- MLS® # C4216469
- Full Baths:1
- Square Footage:630
- Total Rooms:5
- Finished Levels:1
- Heating:In Floor Heat System, Natural Gas
- Year Built:2009
- Condo Fee:$370.00
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:East
- Lot Shape:
- Living Room - Main:11.0 x 16.6
- Kitchen - Main:8.8 x 9.9
- Master Bedroom - Main:11.0 x 14.1
- Laundry Room - Main:3.2 x 3.7
- Other - Main:5.1 x 10.1
- Heat, Insurance, Janitorial for Common Area, Parking, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, Utilities for Common Area, Water/Sewer
- Commercial, Corner, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View
- Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces:1
- Parking:Single Indoor, Insulated, Heated, Parkade, Underground
#3106 403 Mackenzie WY Sw
Beds: 1 Baths: 1
Royal LePage Innovate /
#8103 403 Mackenzie WY Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
CIR Realty /
#406 305 1 AV Nw
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
RE/MAX Rocky View Real Estate /
Compare All Downtown Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 23rd 2019 12:34:25am
Courtsey of OPTIMUM REALTY GROUP.
Home for sale at #306 132 1 AV Nw Airdrie, Alberts T4B 3H4.
Description: The home at #306 132 1 AV Nw Airdrie, Alberta T4B 3H4 with the MLS® Number C4216469 is currently listed at $187,500.
List Price: $187,500
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)