2 Ranchers Mr, Okotoks, Alberta T1S 0G5 - MLS® C4215675
- MLS® # C4215675
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:2,719
- Total Rooms:10
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Unfinished
- Year Built:2014
- Condo Fee:$50.00
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:
- Frontage Metres:748m
- Living Room - Main:13.1 x 14.0
- Dining Room - Main:10.6 x 12.11
- Kitchen - Main:11.1 x 13.7
- Den - Main:10.8 x 11.11
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):14.11 x 16.2
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.4 x 11.5
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.3 x 10.10
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.11 x 14.0
- Bonus Room - Upper Level(s):17.7 x 18.11
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):6.6 x 8.6
- Landscape and Snow Removal, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, Utilities for Common Area
- Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Air Conditioning-Central, Deck, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces:6
- Parking:Triple Garage Attached
120 Ranchers Vw
Beds: 4 Baths: 2
RE/MAX First /
74 Ranch Rd
Beds: 4 Baths: 2
Real Estate Professionals Inc. /
Compare All Air Ranch Homes
Listing Information Updated: May 22nd 2019 12:30:52am
Courtsey of PURPLEBRICKS.
Home for sale at 2 Ranchers Mr Okotoks, Alberts T1S 0G5.
Description: The home at 2 Ranchers Mr Okotoks, Alberta T1S 0G5 with the MLS® Number C4215675 is currently listed at $718,900.
List Price: $718,900
How likely are you to recommend The McKelvie Group to your friends and family? 10/10 (10 = Absolutely!) What did we do particularly well? Full and detailed printed materials about each house and information on the houses sold in same area were that very factors that actually made us choose your agent over others.
Persistent marketing in different media gave good exposure. Communication especially regarding feedback was also helpful. The “ flag “ at the open house sign was effective. Excellent photographs and presentation in booklet as well as handout sheet.
Dr. John Bauman
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
|Total Air Ranch Real Estate:||18|
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,091|
|Okotoks last 14 Days:||32|
|Air Ranch last 14 Days:||2|
|Sq Ft. Low:||1,584.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||3,637.00|